- Thenticate is a patented technology that allows companies to provide customers with a means of verifying that the product they are buying is the real, authentic product produced by the company.
- The process employs a unique authentication code associated with each product. The buyer enters this code at a website along with their own code or password.
- Successful authentication removes the product authentication code so that it cannot be reused. The authentication is communicated to the customer.
- When the authentication is communicated, the company can also communicate with the buyer to offer additional support, information, or other products.
- If enabled by the manufacturer, authentication can be transferred with the resale of the product.
- A product’s authentication website and all aspects of the process are controlled solely by the manufacturer under a license from the Goodman Consulting Group, which owns the Thenticate technology and trademarks.
information on our patent >